Most injuries and sources of pain in the body are accompanied by some form of muscular skeletal dysfunction, and often caused by some form of weakness and/or tightness in the muscles, tendons, and ligaments surrounding the source of pain or injury. Whether it’s low back, shoulder, knee, or another area that is bothering you, Craig will try to identify the underlying causes of the problem and how to assist the body in the healing and rebalancing that is needed.
The following techniques are used by Craig to assist you in your injury or pain:
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) and Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF):
- Craig is trained in both of these techniques, unlocking tight tissue and increasing healing blood flow to the area of pain. This increases the amount of oxygen and nutrients getting to the place of injury, which sets the stage for healing.
- Inversion Therapy:
- Inversion therapy is used to unlock the force of gravity on the spine and back muscles. This allows the body to relax and the spinal vertibrae to decompress, often a key to improving healthy blood flow to back and neck injuries.
- Far InfraRed Sauna Therapy (FIRST):
- One of the best therapies for pain relief, inflammation reduction, and stress relief! Enhances the lymphatic system to fight disease and sickness, while penetrating into the body to bring healing energy and relief to an injury. At a cost of only 7 JOD for a private 30 minute session, with further discounts are available for regular training clients! Click HERE for more information.
- Rehabilitation Exercise Therapy:
- When your body is ready, the injured area needs the right exercise therapy under the direction of a knowledgable person. Craig designs exercises to be done both with him as well as at home so the injured area can continue to heal and be restored completely. Craig will also refer clients to massage or other forms of therapy in the local area as needed.